Contributors to the project

The numbers of recorded pubs in certain places have been influenced by the work of several people and groups.
The County
The Ceredigion County Library Web site
Aberaeron was developed as a town under an act of 1807. It originally lay within two parishes - Llanddewi Aberarth to the north and Henfynyw, to the south with the River Aeron mostly forming the boundary between the two. This has resulted in there being two sets of records for the town before a new parish, which included the whole town, was established in the mid-19th century.
This site includes information from a booklet by Mair Lloyd Evans and Mair Harrison, The Ins and Outs of the Inns of Aberayron, (2013) in addition to many other sources of information.
Nia Thomas, William Troughton, Michael Freeman
Glen Johnson
Lanbedr Pont Steffan
Yvonne Davies
Cei Newydd
Sue Passmore
Cymdeithas Hanes Lleol Llandysul a'r Fro
Cymdeithas Hanes Llansantffraed
Tregaron: Woman’s Institute